Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Daily Jibberish

I have a system for a lot of things. Take food for example. If you can't pronounce it, it's not good for you. I also make up words like: "Inpained" (to be in much pain), "tragical" (a great tragedy), and "technicality" (I think that's a real word though). 
My mom made up a word for all these things. She calls them, "Meisms". Like, if you're name is Jessica, you will have "Jessicaisms". 

A while ago, my mom and I read a book, and certain parts of it were in the Welsh language. So whenever we came across something we couldn't pronounce, we substituted it for, "Shabalabadingdong" (sha-ba-la-ba-ding-dong)!

Lol. I think I'm going to bother College Dude from a distance.

Byee!

The Baking Girl 

2 comments:

  1. My daughter uses the word "prettiful." She says is beautiful is a word, then prettiful should be one, too.

    ReplyDelete